After you are done reading our e-book that is due February 14th, right on Valentine’s Day (yep, it’s a gift!) you may ask yourself how come you didn’t think about this earlier. True, most of this is pretty obvious. However, problem remains the same — 8 out of 10 guys will fail at least at one of this basic things. Your task now is to leap ahead of them by doing this right.
In order to maintain a positive outlook you must show that you are respecting yourself. You come in clean clothes. You come on time. You give her a nice compliment. You take her to a nice clean place. You pay for her. You call her next day.
Let me share one little secret here, in this book. The most asked question after a person reads this book is — how do I start on a right track? Can you help me fix my dating issues and improve my dating experience. Well… yes, WE CAN HELP YOU!
Here’s SHORT and CONCISE guide to IMPROVE YOUR DATING EXPERIENCE:
- Subscribe to RSS or e-mail updates at this blog
- Read this blog and ask questions. The response would be better if you will leave your questions with the post that is related to your issue. If there is no such post — leave your question with the last published post.
- If you want to GET ON A RIGHT DATING TRACK — get yourself a brand new profile. For your convenience I have compiled a list of dating web sites where you get post your profile. The REGISTRATION IS FREE, so don’t wait.
- FriendFinder.com – Home Of Friendship
- Online Dating Web Site – MatchMaker.com
- Wealthy Men Dating – WealthyMen.com
- Hispanic Dating Web Site – Amor.com
- AmericanSingles.com – Free Registration
- LavaLife.com – The Dating Game
- When Monogamy Becomes Monotony – AshleyMadison.com
- MatchMaking Services – GreatExpectations.com
- Online Dating Site – Date.com
- Singles Dating Service – SinglesNet.com
- Free Mobile Chat Dating – PlayDate.com
Why get a new profile? Well, that’s simple — profiles on dating sites deteriorate. They get tainted with feeling of failure. It is very hard to start afresh if you keep looking at all the messages you have sent and never got any response. Stare at that hottie with whom you chatted for two months but she never gave you her phone number. That’s depressing.
But don’t delete your old profile yet! Use it smart — before writing to someone or responding to someone — check it if you have already talked to that person. Try a different approach, use different words, don’t fall for the same trick. Just don’t tell her you are that looser.